Angus Shuttleworth, Chartered Accountant
“As a small business owner, I truly understand the needs of the owners of small businesses and I know the value of expert advice from people that I trust.”
– Angus Shuttleworth, Chartered Accountant - owner
Are you interested in an accounting firm that:
- works with you to develop strategies to meet and exceed your financial goals?
- uses expertise to develop effective strategies to minimize your taxes?
- eliminates your “tax- stress” by completing returns quickly and reliably?
- takes the headache out of bookkeeping and provides you with the information you need?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions please call 289-812-1505 or e-mail us now so that we can discuss ways that we can help you and your business achieve your financial goals.
Choosing an accountant - Questions to ask yourself
One of the best ways to help you select a high quality accountant for your small business is to first determine what you need from your accountant.
Questions you should ask yourself:
1. Is your business a new business? If so do you need help determining the correct business structure? Sole proprietorship, partnership or corporation?
2. Do you need tax and accounting assistance with your business, personally or both?
Want to find out more? Visit the blog!
Tax Time Ideas
With tax time fast approaching I thought it was a good time to pool together a few articles that I have read recently on some tax programs offered by the Government of Canada.
The first article deals with Registered Retirement Savings Plans(“RRSP”) and discusses some of the down sides and negative affects they can cause. Read more
Looking for old news? Check out our News Archive.